jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

MORIA 01

MORIA 01



Bueno, creo que es hora de mostrar lo que estoy haciendo con mis morianos.
Aún no tengo acabadas las minis, quiero añadir unos detalles a las peanas, cascos, escudos... y darle un retoque a la pinturaque esto es lo primero que pinté y algunas están demasiado planas...

Well, I think it's time to show what I'm doing with my Morians.
I still have not finished the minis, I want to add some details to the bases, helmets, shields ... and give a touch to the painting that this is the first thing I painted and some are too flat ...

De esta primera compañía, con el portaestandarte con mi avatar y Durbûrz no hice foto antes de cambiar las peanas... fallo mío...

From this first company, with the standard bearer with my avatar and Durbûrz I did not take a picture before changing the base ... my mistake ...


OMO 015



De esta otra sí tengo la imagen antes y después.

From this one I have the photo before and after.

OMO 007

OMO 016


Pronto el resto de compañías (15 en total) y espero que acabadas definitivamente.

Soon the rest of companies (15 in total) and hopefully finished definitely.

1 comentario:

  1. I found your works on mitril forum and really like them. Those Moria goblins look great!

    ResponderEliminar